Here you will find information on awesome events that I am taking part in! These will be always changing so check in often. Click the link for specific event information.
- Creating Mindfulness Monthly Women’s Circles– These circles meet each month and new members are always welcome. We combine mindfulness meditation with a creative prompt that is open and accesible to all levels.
- Creating Mindfulness Spring Women’s Retreat– This anual spring retreat is about combining a practice in mindfulness with creativity. Open to all levels. This year’s retreat theme is I Am Enough. May 3-5, registration is open!
- Mess Maker Mondays at the MUSE Knoxville. I lead this weekly class each Monday from 10:30-Noon. It is geared to our youngest makers (Infants-Preschool). We bring the art down to the floor for a messy sensory art experience! Free with museum admission. Hint: Dress for a mess!
- 2019 Appalachian Puppet Pageant Parade and Block Party with Cattywampus Puppet Council. This year’s theme is “I See You.” I will be hosting an art booth at the Block Party! May 11th. Parade kicks off at Noon (Line up at 11:00) with the block party to follow. FREE!!!
- Summer Art Camps. This year I will be teaching 2 summer art camps at the MUSE Knoxville! June 24-28 REGISTER HERE
- Rainbows: Play with Color!, Rising 1st & 2nd Graders 9 am to 12 pm. Let your imagination soar in this creative new camp! We’ll make, play, experiment, invent, and explore using basic color theory and different methods of artistic expression!
- Let’s Make It!, Rising 3rd-5th Graders 1 pm to 4 pm. What can you make with that thing you just found? This fun and funky camp will have campers pulling out all the stops to create amazing upcycled treasures using found objects!